Monday, January 9, 2012

Back from vacation, Happy New Year!


Welcome back, everyone!  We're sorry for the hiatus.  We had a half-planned, half-unplanned Holiday vacation for the past few weeks.  I hope you all enjoyed your holiday, and that the new year is treating you well!

Now that all of the members of our big network of sub groups are getting back down to brass tacks, so to speak, we're getting ready to settle back in to our release schedule.  But before that, I wanted to drop you all a line and let you know that we're still here, we still have plenty of new episodes on the way for you, and we really appreciate your support for our little group.

Starting this week, we're going to change our release day to Wednesdays.  This is something I (Steel A Jeeg) have been considering for a while now, and I feel like it just makes sense.  This gives me more of an opportunity to contact members for last minute corrections without having to compete with weekend distractions!  It also means that we won't be releasing around the same time as our friends at Over-Time, so new viewing material will be spread out better during the week.

Well, that's it for now.  Like I said, sorry for the delay.  Things came up, the holidays were as hectic as usual, and schedules were unreliable.  But now we're back, 2012 is shaping up to be a huge year for Tokusatsu entertainment, and we're ready to get back to work.

We'll see you again in two days with Skyrider episode 23!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Can't wait. As much as I love my own vacation, all of my favorite toku, manga, and anime take vacations too. It's hard to bare.

    ReplyDelete