Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kamen Rider Skyrider Episode 17!


Things are going to get a little spoiler-y from here on, so let's get the episode links out of the way first!

Skyrider episode 17:
MKV
Script
AVI

This is it.  The final showdown between Skyrider, and General Monster.  Having been presented with the Red Eye ultimatum last episode, this is General Monster's last chance to defeat the thorn in NeoShocker's side.
More after the cut.
I'm going to miss that loveable bastard, General Monster.  He really made the show for me.  When we first picked up Skyrider, I wasn't a fan of it.  Maybe it was because I never gave the show a proper chance.  I ended up enjoying it more than I thought I would, but once General Monster showed up I was completely sold.  He was a great villain, and he stole every scene that he was in with his over the top mannerisms.

Admiral Demon is ok.  There's nothing inherently wrong with him.  He just doesn't have the same personality that General Monster had.  The story starts to take its new course in these next few episodes, and they're still very good, but the whole time Admiral Demon seems more like a badguy than a true villain.

But he does pose a pretty significant thread to Hiroshi and crew.  So much so that he might need a little help in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment