Sunday, April 24, 2011

Technical snags, and less technical snags.

My computer has been out to get me for the past three weeks, so I apologize for the lack of updates.  Everything is in working order now, and we've overcome a few other problems along the way.  So new episodes are coming soon.  VERY soon, as a matter of fact.  Keep an eye out.

Also, I want to point out that while myself and Sjutton were absent due to our own problems, UK Windom and Sky79 kept on working like the bosses they are.  So be sure to send your thanks their way, when you get a chance!

I'll be back in a day or two with plenty of gifts.  Until then, enjoy the pretty picture!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work. I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear all is well! Can't wait for the next release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow night, Kamen Rider 08. Skyrider 08 will be out this week, too. Also, we have a new secret project coming out soon! There will be more information in the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I ask where did you found such great picture? There's more of them? Please let me have the link for them if there's any! Thanks so much in advance.

    ReplyDelete