Thursday, December 1, 2011

Kamen Rider Skyrider Episode 22!


We're back with another episode! Consider this a celebration of getting over 1,000 fans on our facebook page.  You guys are the best!  Thanks for watching.
In this episode, Skyrider faces off against an Abominable Snowman on a mission to kidnap a little girl that will somehow help him freeze Tokyo...  Of course, this makes sense in context, but it sure is wacky.  And for such a comedic episode, this one gets a little GRUESOME at times!  I know I found myself looking on in awe a few times...  a show for babies, indeed.
Also, we get to see Hiroshi's bike transform into Sky Turbo for the first time in the series (I think...) and an all new special attack!  Come for the exciting Rider action, stay for the saran-wrap ice effects!

Skyrider episode 22:
MKV
Script
AVI

Oddly enough, next episode features two Flying Squirrel monster, and it's episode 23 of Skyrider.  We just released episode 23 of Kamen Rider... featuring a Flying Squirrel!  OH, and there's a special guest star next episode... I wonder who it could be?  I guess it's a secret.

We're not done yet, this week.  Come back soon for Super-1 episode 4v2!  And as always, thanks for watching.

2 comments:

  1. Well, having watched the next episode preview I know exactly who the guest star is. That said, does anybody know why the previous Riders don't appear out of costume until episode 31? And for that matter did the actors even provide the voices for their characters at this point?

    One more thing I'd like to point out:

    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

    A
    L
    E
    R
    T

    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

    A
    L
    E
    R
    T


    Well I don't need to tell you that episode 31-40 are nothing but team ups in which the previous Riders appear out of costume. Stronger appears out of costume in episodes 38 and 52-54 and I noticed that he did not wear a t-shirt with a "S" on it. :( Did anybody else notice that? Sorry I'm rambling. I'm just so excited that two of my favorite series (Kamen Rider and Skyrider) are finally getting subbed. :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm... just a doubt...
    Where you guys catch the raws of Kamen Rider Ichigo?

    ReplyDelete